The PIVO transformer is specifically engineered for each site in accordance with the voltage supply and energy consumption. The 3 phase transformer will regulate the voltage input as per the electrical equipment requirements and provide power monitoring through data logging for all power supply parameters. A VO transformer assists in reducing voltage harmonics and phase imbalances for the site and is specifically engineered to improve power quality to get your site to running at its most efficient. The PIVO Transformer system has many benefits for the site and the environment:
• Reduce energy usage (kWh)
• Reduce Carbon Footprint
• Reduce maximum demand (kVA)
• Reduce levels of voltage harmonics
• Improvement in power factor
• Improvement in power quality
• Improvement in operation of electrical equipment
• Improvement in lifetime of electrical equipment
The PIVO system literally offers case by case voltage optimisation (VO) and can be potentially installed within every building throughout Australia. To find out the potential energy efficiency savings available at your site, simply contact us for a FREE EVALUATION.
You are welcome to contact us to discuss your requirements in details. We offer you the following site evaluation process:
1. We discuss your site together with a general consultation.
2. A voltage logger is simply and easily installed at a power point for 10 days. This establishes the level of voltage optimisation available at the site.
3. We review the following site data:
a. 12 month electricity bills. A minimum of one is required to establish the tariff and 12 to establish the maximum demand over the 12 month period; or
b. 12 months half-hour data (if available);
c. Approximate details of the site load.
Note: The electricity bills and half-hourly data provide the load profile and maximum demand of the site so that no additional monitoring is required for a guaranteed savings quote. If the site suffers from other power quality issues such as high levels of harmonics or poor power factor then an additional power quality survey should be conducted and this is assessed on a site by site basis.
4. An “expected savings” proposal is generated, which outlines:
a. Capital and instalment costs;
b. Savings in kWh and $’s;
c. Your ROI;
d. CO2 emission savings;
e. Pay-back period
Once our proposal meets your requirements, we perform a comprehensive site survey and provide a formal quote outlining guaranteed savings and installation costs. Variations of this process apply to suit the individual requirements and circumstances of each client.
VOLTAGE OPTIMISATION SOLUTIONS
AUSSIE POWER SOLUTIONS
Belong to NT - Belong to YOU
ELECTRICAL MANUFACTURING AND ENGINEERING SPECIALIST